Inclusive Sizing: Every.Body.Sizing
Gauge is an essential part of the Grading Picture. I provide gauge to work with for each spread sheet.
Keep them busy on other projects while you watch on-demand videos.
Spread Sheet App
Your choice! There is no actual knitting in this class.
FS Flat Fee is $900
ASOG 2022 FS Flat Fee
ASOG 2022 FS Flat Fee is available for $900. This 18-session course will be offered in Fall Session, with two lessons per week. Buff your grading skills! Learn about bodies, how to fit them, and working in Excel to improve your process. You can get this done before the end of November. It is quick, but also a challenge. This is for you if you like to get things done!
Read more here. I recommend holding the thought until 9/2022, but I won’t spend your money if you pay earlier!
Flat Fee: What You Get
Start with Pre-Sessions at no cost, then move into the on-demand video lessons that make up ASOG 2022 and begin sessions on September 19! Ten weeks of twice-a-week sessions.
Each week I offer a Live Lab where I will answer questions, explain in greater depth, and trouble-shoot your grading issues. These are essential to truly understanding grading. I record them, and they are available for viewing to students only.
As soon as you register, you will have access to the ASOG 2022 Fall Slack channel where you can chat, ask questions, ask for other resources, or whatever you need.
In addition to on-demand videos for each of the 18 Sessions of ASOG 2022 Fall you will receive:
- series of Structure videos in which I explain Session-related aspects of fit, construction, pattern-writing, or concepts, to help you envision what I am doing in the spread sheets.
- spread-sheet based version of each (standard, inverted triangle, triangle) of Jill Wolcott Knits sizing tables (beta).
- Measurements video on taking measurements at various body locales.
- copy of my in-process Glossary of Terms.
- sample Work Books each Session to use in your homework.
Email me with questions!