Do you need to make some Sleeve Length Adjustments? It isn’t that hard, particularly once you download the Jill Wolcott Knits Sleeve Length Calculator to your computer!
Check out this blog post for guidance through making these calculations.
Sleeve Length Calculator
Use this to Jill Wolcott Knits Sleeve Length Calculator to calculate sleeve length adjustments. This is an Excel spreadsheet that will be your own Sleeve Length Calculator. There are two Tabs.
1. The first Tab is a Sample Sleeve Length Calculator. Use it for reference when using the Sleeve Length Calculator.
Want a hard copy? Click on this link to the jwk-sleeve-length-calculator-sample
2. Use the second tab of the Sleeve Length Calculator to make your own calculations.
Want a hard copy? Click on this link to the jwk-sleeve-length-calculator
3. After you download the Sleeve Length Calculator file, you want to put your numbers into the Calculator tab. Better yet, make a copy of the second tab and label it to match your garment.
4. On your working copy of the Sleeve Length Calculator, fill in the numbers in the purple cells to match your knitting.
5. Fill in the blue cells to fit your project.
The Sleeve Length Calculator will make the calculations for you!
Need to know more? This blog post will help you out.
There is a tutorial on making Sweater Adjustments that you can get in your inbox. Making these sleeve length calculations is just one of the topics covered in the 14-part series.
Sign up for my Newsletter, and Select Sweater Adjustments class and if it is currently available you will begin getting your lessons, which arrive every third day after the initial lesson. If the Sweater Adjustments class is not then available, sign up for the newsletter and you will be notified as it is next becoming available.
Better yet, join me for a Sweater Adjustments Knit Along where we’ll work through every stage of Sweater Adjustments, working on a half-size sweater. Knitting starts January 2!