Why Swatch Workshop now? Below is additional information, and some answers to why Swatch-Workshop now.
Jill Wolcott Knits®
Swatch Workshop Now!
February 27 through March 26
Use swatches to achieve the knitting and designing projects you want. Swatch Workshop is a 4-week workshop to show you how your swatch is a magical guide through each project. Find joy in the process of knitting swatches and reading their secrets.
I believe there will be about six hours of knitting swatches each week. The swatches will be your gateway to new ways of finding information for your designing and knitting process. You can use these swatches to begin your own library of swatches that you can turn to in the future.
Each week will have a different goal and you will be able to take it wherever you want beyond what I suggest.
I will be available throughout the four weeks (at scheduled times) to talk 1:1 with you about your goals.
I will have group chats once a week so you can explore questions and results with others. Note: These 1:1 and group chat sessions will attempt to accommodate different time zones.
Learn My Secrets!
Embark on this guided opportunity for knitting and designing discovery:
- What drives your knitting or designing?
- What makes you the happiest as a knitter or designer?
- What are those knitting secrets I claim live in my swatches?
I believe that not every type of knitting, yarn, fiber, stitch pattern, or project speaks to everyone the same way at the same time. Yet, it is easy to feel that we should love what we see and want to do what is popular, but it is not always right for us, right then. Sometimes scratching the itch a bit is just the thing. Then we can get on with what we want or need to do.
Well, if everyone knew them, they would hardly be secrets would they? Seriously, it is often difficult to see because of preconceptions or ideas. I have more than 15 years experience guiding design and product development students–and opening their eyes!
Jill Wolcott Knits®
Swatch Workshop Is For . . .
- knitters looking to grow and expand your knitting world.
- designers needing a more professional process for finding the sweet spot for each project.
- knitters or designers looking for a better path for exploration.
- yarn collectors.
- knitters or designers seeking a broader design range.
- knitters or designers looking for more knitting confidence.
- knitters or designers seeking more control over your knitting outcomes.
You do not need to be a super knitter, or a beginning designer, you could be at any point on the knitting or designing spectrum. This is a perfect place to begin to get at what you are looking for.
Jill Wolcott Knits® Swatch Workshop is for You!
I am offering Jill Wolcott Knits® Swatch Workshop now to share my method, based on my 20+ years of experience.
- You can take control of the process and outcome.
- Unlock what you want your knitting or designing experience to be.
- There will be knitting!
This March series is a beta version. The name has been changed to Swatch Workshop avoid confusion with a similarly named series.
Resolve Today. Enroll Now!
When you go the cart you will need to create an account.
An account is not created on Jill Wolcott Knits when you sign up for the newsletter as it is handled by an external platform.